Applying for Free School Meals
If you think you are entitled to free school meals, you will need to apply for this entitlement (you can collect a form from the school office and we will perform the check for you) or apply on line using either of these links https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims or https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
This is an automatic process and St Wilfrid’s will be informed as soon as your application has been completed via the online portal.
Please contact the school office for further information on 0161 681 1385.