Current vacancy: start date 1 September 2020.
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to provide full time support within our Early Years Foundation Stage. The post is a full time position, term time only to commence in September 2020.
You will be working closely with teaching staff to support key worker groups of nursery children over a range of curriculum activities.
We can offer you:
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school.
- Strong support for your further professional development.
- A strong forward thinking leadership team.
- Highly motivated, open minded staff and supportive governors.
- A large open learning environment in which to work.
To become part of our team as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant you will need to:
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
- Have high expectations of yourself and others.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be willing to share your classroom practice with others.
- Be highly organised and motivated.
- Play an active role in the foundation stage team.
- Demonstrate the vision and values of the school in everyday work and practice.
- Have an understanding of how young children learn and how to get the best out of children.
- Be positive and persevere.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please contact the school directly for an application form and person specification by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 681 1385 between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm Monday to Friday. The closing date for applications will be 12.00 midday on Monday 11th May 2020. Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 12th May 2020 and successful candidates will be contacted for interview on Friday 15th May 2020.
In view of the current global situation with Coronavirus we will only be able to offer a virtual tour of the school in the first instance. Interviews will be held under strict social distancing measures in line with current government guidance.